We Are Here To Help
QuatrroDirect works as an independent third-party technical service provider under the banner of Quatrro Global Services. QuatrroDirect is one of the largest online computer tech support providers in the world with tech support services available to customers 24/7/365 in countries like the United States, United Kingdom and Canada. QuatrroDirect’s technicians facilitate quick and effective technical solutions for PCs, Macs, laptops, tablets, smartphones and other mobile devices. Live tech experts and solution engineers strive to make tech support a service that can define convenience and excellence at an affordable price for our global customers.
Quatrro Direct, LLC is a limited liability company formed in Florida in 2015 with headquarters in Marietta, Georgia, USA along with their owner, Quatrro Global Services Private Limited, a private company incorporated under the laws of India in 1995.
Quatrro Global Services Private Limited is a global services company offering business and knowledge processing services to organizations seeking higher operational effectiveness, greater flexibility and lower operating costs.
For over 21 years companies of all sizes have been relying on our capabilities to leverage the benefits of globalization and gain a competitive advantage.
One-Stop Comprehensive Solution to Tech Issues
Board of Directors
Raj Dutta is a seasoned professional with over 30 years of experience in handling diverse areas in Finance and General Management. One of the founding members at Quatrro, Raj brings with him extensive experience in General Management, Finance and Strategy across a diverse range of companies, from Conglomerates to Start-ups. Raj heads BFS business segments at Quatrro, apart from overseeing Finance, Technology, HR and Infrastructure functions. Raj is also a key member of Quatrro’s Board and is responsible for Investor Relationship, Fund Raising and Strategy Development.
Prior to co-founding Quatrro, Raj founded Spectramind with Raman Roy in the year 2000, which was subsequently acquired by Wipro. Post the acquisition, Raj held the dual charge of being the CFO of Spectramind and Vice President-Corporate Affairs of Wipro.
Raj was the first CFO of GENPACT (formerly GE Capital International Services) and Head of their Hyderabad operations.
Raj is a Chartered Accountant and Cost & Management Accountant by qualification. He was voted the CFO of the year (Small & Medium Enterprises category) in 2003 at the India CFO Forum. He has been featured a number of times in leading Publications and TV Channels.
Sunil is a highly experienced IT professional with over 29 years of experience in IS Tech infrastructure and Security.
Prior to joining Quatrro, Sunil was VP – Technologies with Wipro BPO Ltd. He is the founder / CEO of Futuresoft India / Solutions (Pvt) Ltd and has also been associated with American Express TRS.
Sunil has an M.Tech (Computer Science) from IIT, Delhi and a B.E. Hons (Electrical and Electronics) from BITS Pilani. In 2004, he was nominated as the CTO of the Year across all industries. Sunil has been an active Participant in Indo-US Cyber Security Forum and NASSCOM Information Security Advisory Board.
Develop and execute leading-edge revenue enhancement solutions for our partners to target and acquire customers while maximizing life time value utilizing lead generation, customer acquisition and continuity strategies.
24 years of executive and financial management experience, serving as a Chairman, CEO, President, COO, CIO and CFO in the travel and distribution industries for 800 Travel Systems and Ace Auto Parts; both publicly traded companies that were acquired by larger competitors. Mr. Morgan has extensive experience in corporate finance, mergers and acquisitions, turnarounds, strategic planning and financial analysis and controls for public as well as private organizations. Prior to his current CFO and ownership of Quatrro Direct and Baywalk Media, Mr. Morgan served as CFO in the financial services sector, helping a niche nonprofit organization grow into the top 10 among its peers.
Specialties: Corporate finance, Mergers and acquisitions, Turnarounds, Strategic planning, Financial analysis and controls, Financial reporting, SEC reporting, Risk management, High Risk credit card processing.
• 24+ years in the Global Offshoring Industry
• Pioneered Remote Processing in India and created 3 of the largest business services companies in India
• Instrumental in creating over 35,000 jobs in India
• Prior to founding Quatrro in 2006, Raman was:
• CEO of GECIS
• Business Leader for American Express’ BPO business
• Founder and CEO of Spectramind
The combined valuation of the aforementioned business units exceeds USD 5 bn today
• Hands-on approach to business and first-hand experience and rare insights into servicing markets as diverse as North America, Europe, Japan, Asia Pacific and Australia
Raman has several accomplishments and sits on the board of various committees formed by the central government and state-level governments of India. Key accolades include:
• Vice Chairman of Executive Committee of NASSCOM for FY 2016-17 – Premier trade body and the chamber of commerce of the IT-BPM industry in India
• Past Chairman of BPO Committee of ASSOCHAM – Apex trade association representing interests of trade and commerce in India
• Board Member of Indo-American Chamber of Commerce (IACC)
• Founding member of the “Indian Angel Network” – One of the largest networks of angel investors in India
• Board member of Data Security Council of India (DSCI) and The Indus Entrepreneurs (TiE) Delhi-NCR
As a tribute to his contribution of promoting the global offshoring industry, Raman has been recognized by various national and internal institutions of repute. Some of the key recognitions include:
• Dataquest Pathbreaker Award in 2002
• 2006 CfE Management Development Institute Award for Corporate Entrepreneurship
• Trailblazer Award for individual achievement at the Shared Service + Outsourcing: 2007 Global Conclave
• Indiatimes BPO award for the “Most significant contributor to the Industry” and the Outstanding Entrepreneur Award at the Asia Pacific Entrepreneurship Awards (APEA) 2009
•IT People Entrepreneur of the Year at the 3rd IT People Awards
•Business Leader of the Year 2008 by the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India
•Institute of Economic Studies with the “Udyog Rattan 2007” award
•Inducted into the:
• Power Brands Hall of Fame in 2011-12
• ‘IAOP Hall of Fame’ in 2013 by the prestigious International Association of Outsourcing Professionals
•Among the 10 Game Changers that shaped Modern India by BBC in their Knowledge Magazine in 2013
Olympus Capital Holdings Asia is a leading independent middle market private equity firm. Since its establishment in 1997, Olympus Capital has invested approximately $1.3 billion on behalf of its investors in over 30 portfolio companies throughout Asia, including China, India, Japan and South Korea.
Olympus Capital’s target industries include Agribusiness / Food, Business Services, Environmental Services / Alternative Energy, Financial Services, Manufacturing and Natural resources. The company has a team of experienced investment professionals located in offices in Hong Kong, New Delhi, New York, Seoul, Shanghai and Tokyo. This extensive regional infrastructure provides a decided advantage in identifying, structuring, monitoring and adding value to its investments.
Olympus Capital’s global investor base includes leading pension funds, financial institutions, endowments and family offices from North America, Asia, Europe and the Middle East.
Olympus Capital has been an investor in Quatrro since 2006.
Walden International is a leading global venture capital firm with committed capital of over US $1.9b and investments in six key industry sectors: Software & IT Services, Semiconductors, Electronics & Digital Consumer, Software & IT services, Clean Technology, Communications and Emerging Technologies.
Headquartered in San Francisco, and with offices around the globe, Walden’s team of multicultural investment professionals provide the capital, technical expertise, industry knowledge, operating experience, and global resources to launch early stage companies into successful businesses. The company values honesty and integrity and fosters a work environment of diversity, teamwork, creativity, and opportunity.
THE D. E. SHAW GROUP is a global investment and technology development firm with more than 1,000 employees, approximately $26 billion in investment capital as of July 1, 2012, and offices in North America, Europe, and Asia. Since our founding in 1988, our firm has earned an international reputation for successful investing based on innovation, careful risk management, and the quality and depth of our staff. We have a significant presence in the world’s capital markets, investing in a wide range of companies and financial instruments in both developed and developing economies.
Our culture demands and rewards analytical rigor and adherence to the highest possible ethical and legal standards, and we’ve cultivated a collegial work environment that promotes collaboration across disciplines, geographies, and investment strategies. Our firm has been built in part by attempting to do what other companies might consider impossible, or never imagine at all. A single transformative idea that ultimately works—for a new business, a new trading model, or an improved back office process—is worth a dozen ideas that lead nowhere. We’ve learned that when an extraordinary team sets extraordinarily ambitious goals, astonishing breakthroughs can be expected.
Computer Tech Solutions starting at just $19.95 per month… Call 1-844-902-1100 to Learn More
- Call to get your Free Computer Diagnostics Check
- Support technicians available anytime, day or night
- Tech support available 365 days a year, including weekends and holidays
- Technical Service Providers won’t stop until your issue is resolved
- Elite remote support from anywhere, all you need is Wi-Fi access and your device
- On-Site or In-Home tech repair available when needed
- Save more by connecting all your devices: computers, lap tops, tablets, peripherals, and smartphones
- Small Business and Family Plans available